Book your ZLO to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Manzanillo to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ZLO and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Playa de Oro Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ZLO to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Manzanillo (ZLO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manzanillo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ZLO to LAX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Playa de Oro Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ZLO to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Manzanillo to Los Angeles (ZLO to LAX)
- There were 18,927 passengers that flew from Manzanillo to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ZLO to LAX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Manzanillo to Los Angeles in 2009 was 73.32%.
- 24,429 seats were available on flights from ZLO to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,927 passengers flew on all flights from ZLO to LAX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Manzanillo, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ZLO to LAX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from ZLO to LAX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Manzanillo, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Manzanillo and Los Angeles from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Manzanillo and Los Angeles.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 18,900 passengers from ZLO to LAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)