Book your MZT to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mazatlan to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MZT and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Rafael Buelna Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MZT to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mazatlan (MZT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mazatlan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MZT to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from General Rafael Buelna Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MZT to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mazatlan to Houston (MZT to IAH)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mazatlan, Mexico to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MZT to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 20,093 passengers from MZT to IAH in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mazatlan and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 23,313 passengers that flew from Mazatlan to Houston in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mazatlan and Houston.
- 28,406 seats were available on flights from MZT to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,313 passengers flew on all flights from MZT to IAH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mazatlan to Houston in 2009 was 79.69%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MZT to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MZT to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Mazatlan, Mexico to Houston, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cozumel and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vermont Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.