Book your MZT to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mazatlan to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MZT and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Rafael Buelna Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MZT to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mazatlan (MZT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mazatlan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MZT to LAX Route Map
Looking for Des Moines Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nassau and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dubai Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from General Rafael Buelna Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MZT to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mazatlan to Los Angeles (MZT to LAX)
- The newest aircraft servicing MZT to LAX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MZT to LAX for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mazatlan to Los Angeles in 2009 was 71.32%.
- Alaska Airlines, Mexicana offer flights from Mazatlan, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- 55,705 seats were available on flights from MZT to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,301 passengers flew on all flights from MZT to LAX that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mazatlan and Los Angeles.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from MZT to LAX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mazatlan, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mazatlan and Los Angeles from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- There were 40,301 passengers that flew from Mazatlan to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 35,489 passengers from MZT to LAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)