Book your MZT to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mazatlan to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MZT and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Rafael Buelna Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MZT to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mazatlan (MZT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mazatlan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MZT to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from General Rafael Buelna Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MZT to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mazatlan to Minneapolis (MZT to MSP)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mazatlan and Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mazatlan, Mexico to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 12,180 seats were available on flights from MZT to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,709 passengers flew on all flights from MZT to MSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mazatlan to Minneapolis in 2009 was 68.8%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MZT to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MZT to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MZT to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 7,540 passengers from MZT to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Mazatlan, Mexico to Minneapolis, MN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mazatlan and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- There were 9,709 passengers that flew from Mazatlan to Minneapolis in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Agra Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.