Book your MZT to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mazatlan to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MZT and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Rafael Buelna Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MZT to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mazatlan (MZT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mazatlan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MZT to SAT Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Puerto Rico? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including West Des Moines Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Davenport today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mazatlan to San Antonio (MZT to SAT)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Mazatlan to San Antonio.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MZT to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MZT to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45 passengers flew on all flights from MZT to SAT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mazatlan, Mexico to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Mazatlan, Mexico to San Antonio, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mazatlan and San Antonio from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MZT to SAT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MZT to SAT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 45 passengers that flew from Mazatlan to San Antonio in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 45 passengers from MZT to SAT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mazatlan to San Antonio in 2009 was 90%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)