to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from McAllen to Brownsville.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 42 passengers from MFE to BRO in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from McAllen to Brownsville in 2009 was 84%.
- There were 42 passengers that flew from McAllen to Brownsville in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFE to BRO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MFE to BRO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from McAllen, TX to Brownsville, TX.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MFE to BRO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42 passengers flew on all flights from MFE to BRO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MFE to BRO in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from McAllen, TX to Brownsville, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between McAllen and Brownsville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Francisco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.