Book your MFE to HRL flights with Expedia and find last-minute McAllen to Harlingen airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MFE and HRL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miller Intl. to Valley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MFE to HRL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from McAllen (MFE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from McAllen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harlingen (HRL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harlingen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MFE to HRL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from McAllen to Harlingen (MFE to HRL)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from McAllen to Harlingen.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from McAllen to Harlingen in 2009 was 74%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from McAllen, TX to Harlingen, TX.
- There were 37 passengers that flew from McAllen to Harlingen in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from MFE to HRL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37 passengers flew on all flights from MFE to HRL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from McAllen, TX to Harlingen, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between McAllen and Harlingen from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from MFE to HRL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MFE to HRL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFE to HRL for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 37 passengers from MFE to HRL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)