Book your MFE to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute McAllen to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MFE and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miller Intl. to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MFE to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from McAllen (MFE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from McAllen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MFE to BNA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas NV and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from McAllen to Nashville (MFE to BNA)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from McAllen to Nashville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from McAllen, TX to Nashville, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MFE to BNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from McAllen to Nashville in 2009 was 70%.
- There were 35 passengers that flew from McAllen to Nashville in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from McAllen, TX to Nashville, TN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between McAllen and Nashville from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 35 passengers from MFE to BNA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFE to BNA for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MFE to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35 passengers flew on all flights from MFE to BNA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MFE to BNA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)