to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from McAllen, TX to San Antonio, TX.
- There were 219 passengers that flew from McAllen to San Antonio in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MFE to SAT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- American Airlines operated flights from MFE to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 304 seats were available on flights from MFE to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 219 passengers flew on all flights from MFE to SAT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between McAllen and San Antonio from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFE to SAT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 103 passengers from MFE to SAT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from McAllen, TX to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between McAllen and San Antonio.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from McAllen to San Antonio in 2009 was 73.79%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seaside Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.