Book your MFE to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute McAllen to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MFE and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miller Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MFE to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from McAllen (MFE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from McAllen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MFE to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from McAllen to San Antonio (MFE to SAT)
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from McAllen, TX to San Antonio, TX.
- There were 219 passengers that flew from McAllen to San Antonio in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MFE to SAT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- American Airlines operated flights from MFE to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 304 seats were available on flights from MFE to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 219 passengers flew on all flights from MFE to SAT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between McAllen and San Antonio from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFE to SAT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 103 passengers from MFE to SAT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from McAllen, TX to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between McAllen and San Antonio.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from McAllen to San Antonio in 2009 was 73.79%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seaside Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.