to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between McGrath and Bethel from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCG to BET for Tanana Air Service is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 16 passengers from MCG to BET in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from McGrath to Bethel in 2009 was 64.33%.
- 57 seats were available on flights from MCG to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20 passengers flew on all flights from MCG to BET that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from McGrath, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between McGrath and Bethel.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from MCG to BET using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCG to BET in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft. The BE-1900 started flying in 1990.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from McGrath, AK to Bethel, AK.
- There were 20 passengers that flew from McGrath to Bethel in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)