Book your MDE to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Medellin to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDE and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jose Maria Cordova Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDE to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Medellin (MDE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Medellin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDE to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Jose Maria Cordova Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MDE to JFK
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Medellin to New York (MDE to JFK)
- Avianca offers flights from Medellin, Colombia to New York, NY.
- 50,465 seats were available on flights from MDE to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,157 passengers flew on all flights from MDE to JFK that year.
- Avianca operated flights from MDE to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 30,157 passengers that flew from Medellin to New York in 2009.
- Avianca carried a total of 30,157 passengers from MDE to JFK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Medellin, Colombia to New York, NY in 2009 was Avianca's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Medellin to New York in 2009 was 62.38%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Medellin and New York from Avianca is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 170 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Medellin to New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDE to JFK in 2009 was Avianca's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDE to JFK for Avianca is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.