to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing MFR to EUG in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 7,240 passengers from MFR to EUG in 2009.
- Horizon Air operated flights from MFR to EUG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Medford to Eugene.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFR to EUG for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Medford and Eugene is 122 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Medford and Eugene.
- There were 7,354 passengers that flew from Medford to Eugene in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Medford to Eugene in 2009 was 33.32%.
- Horizon Air, Sun Country Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Medford, OR to Eugene, OR.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Medford and Eugene from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Medford, OR to Eugene, OR in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 23,116 seats were available on flights from MFR to EUG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,354 passengers flew on all flights from MFR to EUG that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lansing MI Cheap Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jacksonville FL today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.