Book your MFR to ACV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Medford to Eureka airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MFR and ACV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rogue Valley Intl. to Arcata Eureka with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MFR to ACV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Medford (MFR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Medford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Eureka (ACV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eureka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MFR to ACV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Medford to Eureka (MFR to ACV)
- The newest aircraft servicing MFR to ACV in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 61 passengers from MFR to ACV in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Medford to Eureka.
- Skywest Air operated flights from MFR to ACV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 61 passengers that flew from Medford to Eureka in 2009.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Medford to Eureka.
- The shortest flight distance between Medford and Eureka is 116 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Medford to Eureka in 2009 was 71.67%.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Medford, OR to Eureka, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Medford, OR to Eureka, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFR to ACV for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Medford and Eureka from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 130 seats were available on flights from MFR to ACV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61 passengers flew on all flights from MFR to ACV that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)