Book your MFR to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Medford to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MFR and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rogue Valley Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MFR to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Medford (MFR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Medford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MFR to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Rogue Valley Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MFR to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|American Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Medford to Los Angeles (MFR to LAX)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Medford to Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing MFR to LAX in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFR to LAX for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Horizon Air operated flights from MFR to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Medford and Los Angeles from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Medford, OR to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 49,593 passengers that flew from Medford to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Medford, OR to Los Angeles, CA.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 40,033 passengers from MFR to LAX in 2009.
- 46,852 seats were available on flights from MFR to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,033 passengers flew on all flights from MFR to LAX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Medford to Los Angeles in 2009 was 85.27%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tybee Island Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Copley Square Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.