Book your MFR to RDD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Medford to Redding airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MFR and RDD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rogue Valley Intl. to Redding Municipal with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MFR to RDD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Medford (MFR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Medford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Redding (RDD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Redding on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MFR to RDD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Medford to Redding (MFR to RDD)
- There were 117 passengers that flew from Medford to Redding in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MFR to RDD in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Xtra Airways offers flights from Medford, OR to Redding, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Medford and Redding from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Medford to Redding in 2009 was 39%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Medford, OR to Redding, CA in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Medford to Redding.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFR to RDD for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from MFR to RDD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 117 passengers from MFR to RDD in 2009.
- 462 seats were available on flights from MFR to RDD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from MFR to RDD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)