to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 117 passengers that flew from Medford to Redding in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MFR to RDD in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Xtra Airways offers flights from Medford, OR to Redding, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Medford and Redding from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Medford to Redding in 2009 was 39%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Medford, OR to Redding, CA in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Medford to Redding.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFR to RDD for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from MFR to RDD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 117 passengers from MFR to RDD in 2009.
- 462 seats were available on flights from MFR to RDD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from MFR to RDD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)