to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 9 passengers that flew from Medford to Reno in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFR to RNO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 9 passengers from MFR to RNO in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MFR to RNO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9 passengers flew on all flights from MFR to RNO that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Medford and Reno from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air operated flights from MFR to RNO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Medford to Reno.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Medford, OR to Reno, NV.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Medford to Reno in 2009 was 18%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MFR to RNO in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Medford, OR to Reno, NV in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.