to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Medford to San Jose in 2009 was 77.6%.
- Skywest Air, Horizon Air offer flights from Medford, OR to San Jose, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing MFR to SJC in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- 172 seats were available on flights from MFR to SJC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131 passengers flew on all flights from MFR to SJC that year.
- Skywest Air operated flights from MFR to SJC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Medford and San Jose.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Medford, OR to San Jose, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 131 passengers that flew from Medford to San Jose in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 66 passengers from MFR to SJC in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Medford and San Jose from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFR to SJC for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Pigeon Forge TN you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.