Book your MLB to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Melbourne to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MLB and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Melbourne Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MLB to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Melbourne (MLB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Melbourne on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MLB to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Melbourne Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MLB to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Melbourne to Atlanta (MLB to ATL)
- The average flight time from Melbourne, FL to Atlanta, GA takes about 74 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines offer flights from Melbourne, FL to Atlanta, GA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Melbourne and Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing MLB to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight distance between Melbourne and Atlanta is 443 miles.
- Flight #4985, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Melbourne to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight between MLB and ATL takes about 73 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 72,125 passengers from MLB to ATL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Melbourne and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Melbourne to Atlanta in 2009 was 80.12%.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MLB to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 109,019 passengers that flew from Melbourne to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Melbourne to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MLB to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 134,321 seats were available on flights from MLB to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109,019 passengers flew on all flights from MLB to ATL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Melbourne, FL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Melbourne to Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airlines to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Boston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.