Book your MEM to ABE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Allentown airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and ABE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Lehigh Valley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to ABE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Allentown (ABE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Allentown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to ABE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Allentown (MEM to ABE)
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 93 passengers from MEM to ABE in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to ABE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Allentown, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to ABE in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Allentown in 2009 was 95.33%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MEM to ABE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 143 passengers that flew from Memphis to Allentown in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Allentown, PA.
- 150 seats were available on flights from MEM to ABE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 143 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to ABE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Allentown from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Allentown.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)