Book your MEM to AMS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Amsterdam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and AMS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Schiphol with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to AMS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to AMS Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Anaheim you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Schiphol.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to AMS
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Amsterdam (MEM to AMS)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Memphis to Amsterdam.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 80,641 passengers from MEM to AMS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to AMS for Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 270 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Memphis, TN to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- There were 80,641 passengers that flew from Memphis to Amsterdam in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Amsterdam from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Amsterdam in 2009 was 79.84%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to AMS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 101,326 seats were available on flights from MEM to AMS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80,641 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to AMS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to AMS in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Amsterdam, Netherlands in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)