Book your MEM to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Atlanta (MEM to ATL)
- Flight #4513, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 47 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Atlanta.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Atlanta, GA takes about 52 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Atlanta is 332 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 585,319 seats were available on flights from MEM to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 404,964 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Comair, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Atlanta in 2009 was 68.92%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 268 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 186,973 passengers from MEM to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MEM to ATL using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 404,964 passengers that flew from Memphis to Atlanta in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Atlanta.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight between MEM and ATL takes about 50 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Memphis and Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to ATL for East Star Airlines is the DC-8-72 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 32 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Art Institute of Chicago you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.