Book your MEM to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to AUS Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to AUS
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Austin (MEM to AUS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to AUS for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Memphis and Austin.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 24,936 passengers from MEM to AUS in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MEM and AUS takes about 85 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Austin.
- Northwest Airlink, American Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Austin, TX.
- Flight #2249, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Austin.
- 28,751 seats were available on flights from MEM to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,152 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to AUS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Austin in 2009 was 82.43%.
- There were 25,152 passengers that flew from Memphis to Austin in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to AUS in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Memphis to Austin.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Austin is 559 miles.
- American Airlines operated flights from MEM to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Austin, TX takes about 85 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Port Aransas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.