Book your MEM to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to BWI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Baltimore (MEM to BWI)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Baltimore from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Baltimore is 787 miles.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Baltimore, MD takes about 101 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Baltimore, MD.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Memphis and Baltimore.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to BWI using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 39,750 passengers from MEM to BWI in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Baltimore.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Baltimore.
- There were 42,240 passengers that flew from Memphis to Baltimore in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MEM and BWI takes about 100 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to BWI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to BWI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Baltimore in 2009 was 75.26%.
- Flight #1435, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Baltimore.
- 53,194 seats were available on flights from MEM to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42,240 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to BWI that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dead Sea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.