Book your MEM to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to BUF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Buffalo (MEM to BUF)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to BUF for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Memphis to Buffalo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Buffalo from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 39 passengers that flew from Memphis to Buffalo in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to BUF in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Buffalo in 2009 was 78%.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MEM to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to BUF that year.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Memphis, TN to Buffalo, NY.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MEM to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 39 passengers from MEM to BUF in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Louis Arch you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.