Book your MEM to CHS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and CHS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Charleston Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to CHS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to CHS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Charleston (MEM to CHS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to CHS for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Charleston, SC takes about 77 minutes.
- There were 20,100 passengers that flew from Memphis to Charleston in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 20,028 passengers from MEM to CHS in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MEM to CHS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Memphis to Charleston.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Charleston.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Charleston.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Charleston is 589 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Charleston, SC in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between MEM and CHS takes about 77 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to CHS in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Charleston in 2009 was 79%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Charleston from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 25,610 seats were available on flights from MEM to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20,100 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to CHS that year.
- Flight #4002, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Charleston.
- Northwest Airlink, Republic Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Charleston, SC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Vienna and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mesquite Nevada you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.