Book your MEM to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to CLT Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taormina Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to CLT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Charlotte (MEM to CLT)
- 214,070 seats were available on flights from MEM to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 168,495 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to CLT that year.
- There were 168,495 passengers that flew from Memphis to Charlotte in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to CLT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #2975, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 149 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Charlotte, NC takes about 72 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Charlotte.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Charlotte in 2009 was 77.51%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Charlotte from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Memphis and Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between MEM and CLT takes about 68 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Charlotte is 512 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to CLT in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 124,934 passengers from MEM to CLT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to CLT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Compass Airlines, Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Memphis, TN to Charlotte, NC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)