Book your MEM to MDW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and MDW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Midway Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to MDW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to MDW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Chicago (MEM to MDW)
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 69 passengers from MEM to MDW in 2009.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Chicago, IL.
- 130 seats were available on flights from MEM to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 108 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to MDW that year.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from MEM to MDW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 108 passengers that flew from Memphis to Chicago in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Chicago from Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to MDW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to MDW for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Chicago in 2009 was 81.51%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Elitch Gardens you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.