Book your MEM to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Chicago (MEM to ORD)
- 210,315 seats were available on flights from MEM to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 137,432 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to ORD that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Chicago from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle, Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Chicago in 2009 was 66.1%.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlink, American Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Chicago, IL.
- The shortest flight between MEM and ORD takes about 80 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Memphis and Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Chicago.
- There were 137,432 passengers that flew from Memphis to Chicago in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 40,873 passengers from MEM to ORD in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Chicago is 491 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Chicago, IL takes about 80 minutes.
- Flight #7085, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 50 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amalfi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.