Book your MEM to CLE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Cleveland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and CLE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Hopkins Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to CLE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to CLE Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Hopkins Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to CLE
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Cleveland (MEM to CLE)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Cleveland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Cleveland in 2009 was 71.95%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 34,770 passengers from MEM to CLE in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Cleveland is 622 miles.
- The shortest flight between MEM and CLE takes about 85 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to CLE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Cleveland, OH.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Cleveland, OH takes about 85 minutes.
- There were 34,911 passengers that flew from Memphis to Cleveland in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to CLE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Cleveland.
- 47,404 seats were available on flights from MEM to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,911 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to CLE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to CLE in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Cleveland from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Memphis to Cleveland.
- Flight #3987, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Cleveland.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Florida Keys Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.