Book your MEM to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Dallas (MEM to DFW)
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Dallas.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to DFW using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MEM and DFW takes about 66 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to DFW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 258,320 seats were available on flights from MEM to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133,984 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to DFW that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Dallas is 432 miles.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Dallas, TX takes about 68 minutes.
- Flight #2549, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 31 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Dallas from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 251 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 107,849 passengers from MEM to DFW in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Dallas in 2009 was 63.34%.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Memphis and Dallas.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, American Eagle, Compass Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Dallas, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Dallas.
- There were 133,984 passengers that flew from Memphis to Dallas in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Alliance Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brookings Oregon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.