Book your MEM to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to DAY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Dayton (MEM to DAY)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Dayton from Freedom Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Freedom Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to DAY for Freedom Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 49 passengers from MEM to DAY in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to DAY in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Freedom Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Memphis, TN to Dayton, OH.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Dayton.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Dayton in 2009 was 95%.
- 100 seats were available on flights from MEM to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 95 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to DAY that year.
- Freedom Airlines operated flights from MEM to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 95 passengers that flew from Memphis to Dayton in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Events you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.