to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Dayton from Freedom Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Freedom Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to DAY for Freedom Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 49 passengers from MEM to DAY in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to DAY in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Freedom Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Memphis, TN to Dayton, OH.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Dayton.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Dayton in 2009 was 95%.
- 100 seats were available on flights from MEM to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 95 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to DAY that year.
- Freedom Airlines operated flights from MEM to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 95 passengers that flew from Memphis to Dayton in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Events you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.