Book your MEM to DSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Des Moines airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and DSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Des Moines Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to DSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to DSM Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Des Moines Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to DSM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Des Moines (MEM to DSM)
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Des Moines, IA takes about 73 minutes.
- The shortest flight between MEM and DSM takes about 73 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Des Moines, IA.
- 36,700 seats were available on flights from MEM to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,163 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to DSM that year.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Memphis to Des Moines.
- There were 25,163 passengers that flew from Memphis to Des Moines in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MEM to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Des Moines from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to DSM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 25,132 passengers from MEM to DSM in 2009.
- Flight #3970, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Des Moines.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Des Moines.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to DSM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Des Moines.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Des Moines is 490 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Des Moines in 2009 was 67.94%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Chicago Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Clearwater Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.