Book your MEM to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Detroit (MEM to DTW)
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Detroit is 610 miles.
- The shortest flight between MEM and DTW takes about 85 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Detroit.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Memphis and Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Detroit, MI.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Detroit, MI takes about 86 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to DTW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Detroit.
- 231,861 seats were available on flights from MEM to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 174,896 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to DTW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to DTW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #2965, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Detroit.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Detroit in 2009 was 74.12%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 174,350 passengers from MEM to DTW in 2009.
- There were 174,896 passengers that flew from Memphis to Detroit in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to DTW using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Killington Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.