to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Memphis to Dothan.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Memphis, TN to Dothan, AL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Dothan in 2009 was 40%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Dothan, AL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MEM to DHN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to DHN for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 20 passengers from MEM to DHN in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to DHN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 20 passengers that flew from Memphis to Dothan in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Dothan from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MEM to DHN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to DHN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.