to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MEM to GNV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MEM to GNV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to GNV that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Gainesville from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Memphis to Gainesville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to GNV for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Gainesville, FL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 49 passengers that flew from Memphis to Gainesville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to GNV in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 49 passengers from MEM to GNV in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Memphis, TN to Gainesville, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Gainesville in 2009 was 98%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wailea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.