Book your MEM to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to GSO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Greensboro (MEM to GSO)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to GSO for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Greensboro, NC takes about 80 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Greensboro.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 17,827 passengers from MEM to GSO in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Greensboro is 570 miles.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Greensboro.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Greensboro in 2009 was 66.69%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Greensboro.
- The shortest flight between MEM and GSO takes about 76 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 19,961 passengers that flew from Memphis to Greensboro in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from MEM to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Greensboro from Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Memphis, TN to Greensboro, NC.
- 30,200 seats were available on flights from MEM to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,961 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to GSO that year.
- Flight #5073, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Greensboro.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to GSO in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Universal Orlando Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Waikiki Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.