Book your MEM to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to MDT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Harrisburg (MEM to MDT)
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Harrisburg, PA.
- There were 309 passengers that flew from Memphis to Harrisburg in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 350 seats were available on flights from MEM to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 309 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to MDT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Harrisburg.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Harrisburg from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 217 passengers from MEM to MDT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to MDT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Harrisburg in 2009 was 88.8%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to MDT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lava Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rocky Mountain National Park today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.