Book your MEM to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to BDL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Paris? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Portland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dallas Nightlife you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aspen Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Hartford (MEM to BDL)
- 126 seats were available on flights from MEM to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to BDL that year.
- There were 98 passengers that flew from Memphis to Hartford in 2009.
- Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Hartford, CT.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Hartford in 2009 was 78.16%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and Hartford.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to BDL in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Hartford from Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 58 passengers from MEM to BDL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to BDL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Hartford, CT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from MEM to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)