Book your MEM to HOU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and HOU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to William P. Hobby with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to HOU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (HOU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to HOU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Houston (MEM to HOU)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Houston, TX in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to HOU in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 238 passengers that flew from Memphis to Houston in 2009.
- 343 seats were available on flights from MEM to HOU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 238 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to HOU that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Houston from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 105 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Air Uganda offer flights from Memphis, TN to Houston, TX.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Memphis and Houston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Houston in 2009 was 72.44%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 122 passengers from MEM to HOU in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to HOU for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from MEM to HOU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlanta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.