Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 47 passengers from MEM to AZO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to AZO in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Kalamazoo from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to AZO for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Kalamazoo, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Kalamazoo in 2009 was 94%.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MEM to AZO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to AZO that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Memphis to Kalamazoo.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Memphis, TN to Kalamazoo, MI.
- There were 47 passengers that flew from Memphis to Kalamazoo in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MEM to AZO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nashville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.