Book your MEM to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to TYS Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to McGhee Tyson.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to TYS
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Knoxville (MEM to TYS)
- 54,519 seats were available on flights from MEM to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,778 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to TYS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to TYS in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Knoxville is 342 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Memphis, TN to Knoxville, TN.
- Air Uganda operated flights from MEM to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 38,494 passengers from MEM to TYS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Memphis and Knoxville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to TYS for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- There were 38,854 passengers that flew from Memphis to Knoxville in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MEM and TYS takes about 50 minutes.
- Flight #2283, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Knoxville.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Knoxville, TN takes about 50 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Knoxville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Knoxville in 2009 was 74.22%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Memphis to Knoxville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.