Book your MEM to LSE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to La Crosse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and LSE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to La Crosse Municipal with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to LSE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from La Crosse (LSE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from La Crosse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to LSE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to La Crosse (MEM to LSE)
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to LSE in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-50 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and La Crosse from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- There were 113 passengers that flew from Memphis to La Crosse in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to La Crosse in 2009 was 90.4%.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Memphis, TN to La Crosse, WI.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to LSE for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Memphis to La Crosse.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to La Crosse, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 125 seats were available on flights from MEM to LSE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 113 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to LSE that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 113 passengers from MEM to LSE in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to LSE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Detroit Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cancun and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oahu Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Philadelphia Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.