Book your MEM to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to LAX
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Los Angeles (MEM to LAX)
- There were 124,993 passengers that flew from Memphis to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to LAX for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 107 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 124,993 passengers from MEM to LAX in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MEM and LAX takes about 219 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Los Angeles in 2009 was 85.99%.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Los Angeles, CA takes about 219 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to LAX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Flight #177, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Los Angeles.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Los Angeles from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- 140,426 seats were available on flights from MEM to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 124,993 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to LAX that year.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Memphis to Los Angeles.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Los Angeles.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Memphis to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Los Angeles is 1619 miles.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Memphis, TN to Los Angeles, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Palm Springs? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Baltimore and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Edinburgh you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Cabos Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.