Book your MEM to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to SDF Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galveston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Diego Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to SDF
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Louisville (MEM to SDF)
- The shortest flight between MEM and SDF takes about 52 minutes.
- Flight #5097, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Louisville.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to SDF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Louisville is 320 miles.
- 60,142 seats were available on flights from MEM to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,218 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to SDF that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Comair, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Louisville, KY.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 24,484 passengers from MEM to SDF in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Louisville.
- There were 48,218 passengers that flew from Memphis to Louisville in 2009.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Louisville, KY takes about 54 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Louisville from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Louisville in 2009 was 74.91%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to SDF in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Louisville.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Memphis and Louisville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to SDF for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)