Book your MEM to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to MKE Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to General Mitchell Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to MKE
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Milwaukee (MEM to MKE)
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Milwaukee is 556 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Memphis and Milwaukee.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Milwaukee, WI.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to MKE using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Milwaukee, WI takes about 80 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Milwaukee.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to MKE in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between MEM and MKE takes about 79 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 46,843 passengers from MEM to MKE in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Milwaukee in 2009 was 76.89%.
- Flight #1028, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Milwaukee.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Milwaukee from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to MKE for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 68,738 passengers that flew from Memphis to Milwaukee in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Milwaukee.
- 84,902 seats were available on flights from MEM to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,738 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to MKE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.