Book your MEM to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to MSP Route Map
Looking for Ocean City Maryland Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Barbados and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Point Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Minneapolis (MEM to MSP)
- The shortest flight between MEM and MSP takes about 102 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Memphis and Minneapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 212,461 passengers that flew from Memphis to Minneapolis in 2009.
- 284,845 seats were available on flights from MEM to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 212,461 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Memphis, TN to Minneapolis, MN.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 200,239 passengers from MEM to MSP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Minneapolis, MN takes about 103 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Minneapolis is 700 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Minneapolis in 2009 was 72.85%.
- Flight #2953, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 25 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to MSP using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)