Book your MEM to MTY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Monterrey airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and MTY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to General Mariano Escobedo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to MTY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to MTY Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Alliance Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Haven MI you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Waikiki Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Monterrey (MEM to MTY)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Memphis to Monterrey.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Monterrey, Mexico in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 140 passengers from MEM to MTY in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to MTY in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Compass Airlines offers flights from Memphis, TN to Monterrey, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Monterrey from Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Monterrey in 2009 was 92.11%.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from MEM to MTY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to MTY for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- There were 140 passengers that flew from Memphis to Monterrey in 2009.
- 152 seats were available on flights from MEM to MTY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 140 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to MTY that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)