Book your MEM to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to MSY Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to MSY
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to New Orleans (MEM to MSY)
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to New Orleans, LA takes about 54 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to MSY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to New Orleans in 2009 was 78.5%.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to New Orleans.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and New Orleans is 349 miles.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Memphis and New Orleans.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to MSY using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 105,253 passengers that flew from Memphis to New Orleans in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 105,147 passengers from MEM to MSY in 2009.
- 129,276 seats were available on flights from MEM to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 105,253 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to MSY that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and New Orleans from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to New Orleans, LA.
- The shortest flight between MEM and MSY takes about 54 minutes.
- Flight #349, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to New Orleans.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to MSY for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Memphis to New Orleans.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Aspen? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nairobi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Germany you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Greek Islands Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.