Book your MEM to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to JFK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to New York (MEM to JFK)
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to JFK in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to New York in 2009 was 77.1%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Memphis and New York.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 8,161 passengers from MEM to JFK in 2009.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to New York, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to JFK for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to New York, NY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-40 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 11,905 seats were available on flights from MEM to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,502 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to JFK that year.
- There were 8,502 passengers that flew from Memphis to New York in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and New York from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cincinnati and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mazatlan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Beaches today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.