Book your MEM to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Memphis to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MEM and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Memphis Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MEM to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MEM to OKC Route Map
Route information for flights from Memphis Intl. to Will Rogers World.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MEM to OKC
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Memphis to Oklahoma City (MEM to OKC)
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 40,538 passengers from MEM to OKC in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Memphis and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Memphis to Oklahoma City.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Memphis to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 77.77%.
- The average flight time from Memphis, TN to Oklahoma City, OK takes about 66 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Memphis and Oklahoma City.
- There were 45,076 passengers that flew from Memphis to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Memphis and Oklahoma City is 432 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, American Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Memphis, TN to Oklahoma City, OK.
- Flight #2666, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Memphis to Oklahoma City.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MEM to OKC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Memphis to Oklahoma City.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MEM to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 52,428 seats were available on flights from MEM to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,076 passengers flew on all flights from MEM to OKC that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Memphis, TN to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MEM and OKC takes about 64 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MEM to OKC in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Six Flags Over Georgia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.